Saturday, September 17, 2011

Long time, no blog

Hello! I'mmm baaaack! SO its almost fall and I haven't not really kept up with the blog much. Mostly due to the new biz, and then my fully potty trained clan! Extra time has been spent at the pool! So sad its closed :( I have also been dealing with transition of Bella going to preschool! It's been hard for both of us, and I am still praying about if I should just be doing that stuff with her at home. I just honestly don't know if I have the time for it...but we will see. She loves school after, but going to school is the problem, its hard to leave her! We just love being together :)


Also, I have not been blogging much because I have felt somewhat uninspired. I usually have blog posts pop into my head throughout the day, but I just haven't lately. So I am trying to listen to God a little more, slow down and feel inspired! 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment