Monday, January 2, 2012

What's Next?

My four year old loves a celebration or party of any kind. Much like her mama, she loves any excuse to decorate, wrap presents, or get creative and make things. This last Christmas was definitely the most fun we have had with our girls on a holiday yet. They really are starting to understand the different holidays and what they are about. Its so fun. But after any birthday or holiday Bella always asks, "Whats next mom?". She always wants to know who's birthday is coming up, or which holiday we can decorate for. She even asks who's wedding is next. So cute.

As I put away Christmas I thought about what was coming up for us in 2012. This month I will be turning 30! Yikes. But as far the rest of the year I hope there are some big things. Like big weight loss! I hope that every year, alongside much of America. I also hope for some fun and exciting adventures, a trip...somewhere, anywhere! My husband could really go for a beach vacation, or even a move to a state close to a beach. I am not sure about that, but I do want God to make some changes for our family. Since we move so often I always wonder as I put away Christmas decorations if I will be putting up my decorations on the same mantel next year. Every year I wonder if this will be the year we buy a home, or my husband gets a new job, or if I find my waistline!?

For with all seriousness, the new year always brings up the question, whats next? Thanks for reading along as I find out.

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Nina! You are a beautiful writer. xoxo

    ReplyDelete