Monday, January 10, 2011

You are what you eat?

You know how the saying goes, you have heard it a million times...."You are what you eat". If this is true, then based on the things my family has eaten in the last 24 hours, I am a Mexican, Pablo is an Italian, Bella is nuts, Gabi is a cutie, and Lili is a green crayon. Yes, Lili ate 1/3 of a green crayon. She also ate half a cutie orange, including the peel. Her poop is rainbow colored these days! Ewww, sorry.
My explorer.
I also had a friend on his Facebook post some quote about, "you are who you hang out with". Or "you are who your friends are", something like that. Now, this person is not in high school. Not even college for that matter. Perhaps in middle school one can follow and be part of a crowd that is all the same person essentially. But at my age? If this were true then I would be in a diaper, wearing a bib, and drinking large quantities of 2% milk. My "crew" is 3 and under. Also is this were true, Jesus would be a sinner. He hung out with people who were thieves. Silly statement if you ask me.
Bella spilled her milk in Gabi's hair...hence the crusty slicked back look!
I had to blog about those random sayings. I just think that who we are is SO much more than what we eat, and who we hang out with! Something I thought was obvious to most!

This last week was bittersweet in that my babies turned 18 months old. They are healthy, beautiful, and smart, but I am sad how big they are! They started playgroup class with Bella. They made these very cute snowmen in playgroup with their teacher. They kept moving around the face she said! I must share...
From left to right...Bella's, Lili's & Gabi's! My future crafters!
I wonder who will be artsy fartsy? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment