Friday, December 31, 2010

Change in 2010.

This past year has been a year of change. As is every year I suppose. In 2010, we lived in 3 different places. Celebrated the twins first birthdays, Bella's third. The babies learned to crawl, walk, talk, kiss, hug. Bella learned letters, how to write her name, took a dance class, swam, biked, and sled for the first time. Pablo got a promotion and won a huge contest for his band. We went to the Royal Gorge for the first time, and celebrated 4 years of marriage! We changed cars, houses, and diapers (about 5,500 just in 2010).

Our friends have changed, or we have changed. However you want to look at it. My faith has most definitely changed, for the better.

This isn't only the end of the year, but also the end of a decade (as Liz pointed out :). 10 years ago I was a freshman in college, in a horrible relationship, not following God, and living in Greeley. Bleh, to all those! This decade has been 10 years of change and growth I am so thankful for! Thank you God!

Here are some photo highlights from the past year! I hope you enjoy, meanwhile I will be bawling my eyes out!











Amazing what a year can do. What change it can bring. Here is to 2011! Praying you and your family have a prosperous and happy NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment