Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yes, I am a sinner!

Today Bella was trying to hide something in her pocket from me, and I said "you little stinker!" She looked at me and said, "Yes! I am a stinker!" Well, at least she was admitting it right?

I will be the first to admit I am not perfect. Far, far from it! Someone told me last week that I was acting like I was a "perfect Christian". I am pretty sure this was meant to be a slam. I am nothing, me, my flesh, my mind, are imperfect. I will admit to this happily. I sin everyday, I fail to live up to being a perfect follower of Jesus daily. These are not things I am proud of, but lets face it we are all lacking. But because of my Jesus I can strive to be something better! 
Romans 2:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"


Living by God's GRACE and MERCY daily,

Made these last week for a dinner with my in laws, oh how baking makes my heart happy :)










No comments:

Post a Comment