Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Injustice

Injustice drives me crazy. If someone takes my parking spot, I feel like "How unfair? How can people get away with being so rude"? More serious injustices like someone treating my family wrong also hurt my heart. Or people taking the side of an ex boyfriend that hit me and abused me. How can people NOT see what is so clear to me??? These people need to be brought to some sort of justice, right? This is something I have long struggled with, and still do at times.

As I watch the news and hear of the not guilty verdict for Casey Anthony, how can you not be all worked up? How can you not be steaming mad that what seems to be a HUGE injustice for this small child. No one is serving life in a jail cell for this baby's death, no one will be put to death, no one will be labeled the killer of Caylee. It stinks, it sickens me. BUT I have to let this and the injustices served to so many go, and give it to God. The Bible is clear that one day we will all be standing before God and answering to Him. Although I do think Casey should be serving for the murder of her child, I have to know that its not my place to judge her. I will never know what happened with all of that. But God knows. When God meets Casey one day justice will be served. Not today, not tomorrow, but some day. Just like all of my sins will be judges as well.

Bottom line, we will have to answer to God for our actions. So whether or not I think that justice is served in my life I hold out hope that my Daddy has my back, He will fight for me, and give the justice that I cannot. We feel so helpless. But with faith in God there is always justice.

"Now let the fear of the LORD be upon you. Judge carefully, for with the LORD our God there is no injustice..." 2Ch 19:7

Peace my friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment