Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Moving furniture

My mom used to always rearrange our rooms, the living room, her room, you name it. She is good with spaces. I used to wonder why she would move things. I get it now, well at least for me it makes a room look new, fresh, and different. Plus it changes a traffic pattern so the stains on the carpet can be covered! :) I feel like I need to move some furniture around but then I realize that the room is still the same room no matter how you move things around!
Two nights ago I got a call for a last minute cake order. Yay! I plugged in my Kitchen Aid and baked. It was late evening and the babies (I cant use this phrase much longer) we already in bed. There was a lightening storm rolling in and my eldest babe sat on the covered back patio with her stuffed elephant and milk and watched the storm. She is my daughter for sure. A rain lover, just like her mommy and her Mormor.  She asked Pablo why the thunder was so loud, to which he told her God was moving His furniture around. She said "Oh, He is getting our new house ready, I prayed for one last night with mommy!".
THREE nights ago we were also sitting on the back patio when Bella asked if we could get a new house that had an upstairs. I told her I would love to get one but at this point only Jesus could give us one! So she prayed and asked God for a house with an upstairs, and a backyard. Oh my heart! She then looked at me and said, "I prayed to God who lives in the sky, and on the moon...." I smiled at her wisdom but then she said "...on the moon, with Santa Claus and all the presents." Doh! Well almost little one, but not quite! I think I need to re-teach her a few things! haha.

SO, I write this in hopes that God is preparing me a very special place in heaven. If I don't ever have my own house here on earth, I hope I have a huge one in heaven!!! In the meantime, Bella and I will keep asking for one here on the earth!

Praying God fulfills the desires of your heart!


Psalm 20:4
May He grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment