Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bye Bye Ba Ba

This week the babies officially gave up the bottle, or as they say "ba ba". It is so very sad for them AND mama! It is one of the last things to go that still make them seem baby-ish to me! Of course they are still in diapers, and have their binkies, but the whole bottle thing is hard. It was hard for me with Bella too. All of these changes as a mom are always bittersweet. I had a friend blog last week about changing out her kids clothes for the season, and how difficult that was! When the girls out grow clothes, or can no longer where a cute dress because its too cold, makes me so sad. :(  But I am so thankful they are growing and are healthy!

On a side note, I am getting excited for Christmas! It will be so fun this year with the girls! Bell is already asking to put up the tree! Also, Pablo is starting a new position at work! It will be very good for him, for all of us!

Have a great thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment