Friday, March 18, 2011

These Shoes Were Made For....

What household duties do you have to accomplish daily? For me its usually, empty dishwasher, do a load of laundry, sweep and vacuum. (I am not talking about the daily meals, caring for children, etc, etc. I could go on). I pretty much daily have to do these activities and lately I have been doing them in heals. Oh yes, heals. I have been trying to break in shoes for my sisters wedding and these activities remind me to put on the shoes. I am not sure why really. In any case, I decided vacuuming in heals is the best way to get my shoes broken in, and it is kind of fun. I rarely wear heals. I have not bought any shoe that was not a flip flop in years, and my shoe shelf is extremely outdated. It is quite sad. My shoes look how I feel sometimes! Old worn out and tired. Previously new and shiny, but then run down with daily activities. Maybe that is why I wear my new shoes while doing house chores...I know how often I do those and how tiring it is, therefore my new pretty shoes will get comfy and tired while doing all the work whilst on my feet? Am I making any sense?

I couldn't tell you much about shoe fashion right now. I typically pick the most comfy practical pair to get me through each day without giving me pains. I know of some really good baby shoes though! I know much more in kids fashion these days! Because of my sisters wedding I have made more purchases for myself in the last 2 months, then in the last 3 years put together! Lots to do this week, and lots of rest needed! Off to bed I go! 

Here is Ileana (Lili) enjoying one of my new pairs!

Isaiah 40:31  But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will RUN and not grow weary. They will WALK and not faint.

I am needing some renewed strength mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally right now. God, my hope is in You!

***Click the follow button on my blog page and be an official follower :) I like to know who is reading this, it helps me write!

No comments:

Post a Comment